The archetypes that are found on player cards can influence how you build and play with your decks. The following archetypes have been included on the cards up to this point in the game. They have (or will be) analysed on their synergy with each other and with other traits. I will also discuss some good and bad cards in the archetype. These are opinions though, feel free to add your ideas on combos that I might have missed in the comments.
There are two kinds of archetype synergy, either it revolves around a trait or around a mechanic of the game. Below is a list of all the archetypes that are in the game at the moment and which can produce a decent deck.
- Creature (will be done once the trait has been expanded)
- Gondor (will be updated once the trait has been expanded)
- Hobbit (will be updated once the trait has been expanded)
- Istari (will be updated once the trait has been expanded)
- Silvan (will be updated once the trait has been expanded)
- Contracts (will be done when the mechanic has been expanded)
- Guarded player cards
- Player Side Quests
- Victory Display
If you want to see one of these traits or mechanics developed sooner, let me know, or write an article yourself if you really like the trait/mechanic.
Status: IN PROGRESS: Claim your trait/mechanic if you want to write an article, no deadline for these articles.